Why do we teach in small groups?
1) ALL our students are very supportive of each other and love the atmosphere in the studio when they are together. This has been the case since we opened , nearly 40 years ago.
2) Many get together socially away from the studio , something we love to hear about and encourage
3) In a lot of cases lessons are the only time they get to play with other players, and get a feeling for what it's like to play as part of a group/band. Good preparation for when joining a band.
4) Students are VERY closely matched so there is no competition or feeling uncomfortable with students of a different standard of playing.
5) We feel that music is very therapeutic mentally, something we are huge advocates of, we are a community so if you suffer in any way with low self esteem , depression or anxiety , give us a try , guarantee you will feel right at home by the end of your first free lesson.